Subject: Re: [boost] New Book: Introduction to the C++ Boost Libraries, Volume I - Foundations
From: Giovanni Piero Deretta (gpderetta_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-09-22 11:21:26

On Wed, Sep 22, 2010 at 3:05 PM, Paul A. Bristow
<pbristow_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> [...]

Note that web browser usually do justification by simply increasing
spacing within words; more sophisticate justification algorithms (for
example in TeX or even Word) add space between characters, change
character sizes, slightly move lines left and right to be more
visually appealing and do word breaking. In fact even the PDF you
linked to is justified.

--
gpd