Subject: [boost] [btree] Library working with more compilers and standard libraries
From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-09-28 21:10:39

* VC++ 10 and MinGW/gcc 4.5 are my primary platforms, and the tests
continue to pass on those. Some of the tests have been beefed up, too.

* The Btree library now passes tests with Cygwin/gcc 4.3. That was a
bug in my POSIX implementation code that is now fixed.

* VC++ 9 is working OK in release mode. There is a bug in some debug
mode code in the standard library <algorithm> header's lower_bound and
upper_bound functions. I'm not sure how to deal with that. Maybe
supply lower_bound/upper_bound implementations, and switch to them
when needed.

* I'm about to start a round of tests on Linux.

--Beman