Subject: Re: [boost] [1.45] Beta next week?
From: John Maddock (boost.regex_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-10-15 03:31:16

> I've been too busy to do much on 1.45, but don't see any reason we
> can't get a beta out next week more or less as scheduled.
>
> If anyone know of any showstoppers, please let us know what the problem
> is.

No, but.... I always feel it would be a good idea to pre-announce deadlines
so folks know where we are in the release cycle... I realise the dates are
on the calendar, but I wouldn't want to bet the farm on everyone checking on
that :-0

Would it work if we closed for major changes this weekend, for fixes the
week after, and then beta the week after that?

Just thinking out loud yours... John.