Subject: Re: [boost] [quickbook] Code links not working
From: Daniel James (dnljms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-10-15 07:03:03

On 15 October 2010 00:22, Edward Diener <eldiener_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> but the output shows:
>
> This is a test of a macro reference - .
>
> Any ideas to get this to work would be appreciated.

I just tried using macroref to link to a doxygen macro and it's
currently ok in trunk. Whatever the problem is, it's probably nothing
to do with the doxygen to boostbook translation, but more likely an
issue with either the quickbook to boostbook or boostbook to docbook
stages. If might be something to do with the context that you use the
link in. If you check your documentation into subversion I'll have a
look at it. If you can't do that then can you try to create a minimal
quickbook file with the issue (no need for the doxygen files, it
should just produce a broken link if they're absent), and also post
the jamfile and the relevant sections of your user-config.jam.

Daniel