Subject: [boost] [1.45] Release notes
From: Daniel James (dnljms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-10-18 07:57:19

Hello all,

Once more, it's time to prepare the release notes. If you want to add
to them yourself, you can edit the source files in subversion here:

http://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/website/public_html/beta/feed/history/

Or if you prefer, you can email me the details and I'll add it for you.

Because the relevant web pages are now served as static files rather
than as dynamic php pages, rebuilding the feeds won't change the web
site. The process for generating the pages was a quick hack and is
pretty horrible, so it's probably best if you leave that to me for
this release. I'm writing a new python script to do all of this (the
only requirement will be a quickbook executable), so hopefully it'll
be a lot easier next time.

Daniel