Subject: Re: [boost] Question about commercial software and boost license
From: Wolfgang Forstmeier (wolfgang.forstmeier_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-10-18 08:07:51

Hello Marc,

nice to hear that you are interested to use boost libraries.
Please read the license itself and the provided FAQ first.
If you have got any more questions feel free to ask again.

As far as I understand it is not necessary to distribute your software
with an boost license itself.
You could use boost library as is!

License: http://www.boost.org/users/license.html
FAQ: http://www.boost.org/users/faq.html