Subject: Re: [boost] Fw: Interlibrary version cchecking
From: vicente.botet (vicente.botet_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-10-18 17:41:11

Hi Robert,

I don't know if your proposal is the correct way to manage with library dependencies at compile-time and run-time, but what I'm sure is that we need to have the version of the dependant libraries as preprocessor symbols, as we can need to make some adaptation if we compile respect to one version or another.