Subject: Re: [boost] [function] function wrapping with noexceptionsafetyguarantee
From: vicente.botet (vicente.botet_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-10-19 18:20:40

----- Original Message -----
From: "Emil Dotchevski" <emil_at_[hidden]>
To: <boost_at_[hidden]>
Sent: Wednesday, October 20, 2010 12:06 AM

> On Tue, Oct 19, 2010 at 3:03 PM, vicente.botet <vicente.botet_at_[hidden]> wrote:

I have not followed all the change request to boost::function but it seems to me that not all are compatible with the current interface. So my opinion is that the people that are interested in the change make a conrete proposal in the form of a new library or a library extension and we will see if the proposal is accepted by the Boost community.

Change requests that break the interface should not be acceptable in principle.

Just my opinion,
Vicente