Subject: Re: [boost] [polygon] [GSOC] voronoi diagram of line segments
From: Simonson, Lucanus J (lucanus.j.simonson_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-10-27 14:17:01

mloskot wrote:
> I tried to find details on this project, but it looks there is no
> dedicated page on the Wiki
> The only information I found is the proposal
>
> https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/SoC2010
>
> and lot of archived discussions, of course.
>
> I'm not sure where to look for current codes. Has it been published?
> Perhaps it would make sense to have a dedicated wiki page like:
>
> https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/SoC2010SweeplineAlgorithm

We don't yet have documentation. Once we do I planned to integrate it into the boost.polygon documentation on the trunk along with the code. There will also be a paper and possibly a boostcon presentation at some point. We want to focus on getting the implementation of the algorithm correct first. Once it is ready for an API layer to go on top I'll engage the community on what kind of interface to provide for it. I have a prototype for a line segment concept in boost.polygon and we'll want to be sure to provide the diagram as a graph compatible with boost.graph. There are quite a few things still to do. I'm not sure I want to add a wiki to the list.

Thanks,
Luke