Subject: Re: [boost] Review Request: Boost.Process
From: Boris Schaeling (boris_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-10-27 14:57:51

On Wed, 27 Oct 2010 20:13:35 +0200, David Abrahams <dave_at_[hidden]>
wrote:

Hi Dave,

> [...]
>> Anyone interested to be the review manager for Boost.Process? There is
>> not really much to do as a review manager (see
>> <http://www.boost.org/community/reviews.html#Review_Manager>). :-) I
>> can also promise to support the review manager as much as
>> possible. If anyone has time to do this in November that would be
>> great!
>
> Has anyone stepped up to the plate on this one yet?

not yet. :) As far as I can tell there is quite some interest in the
library (at least if I look in my mailbox), and I'll support the library
as it is right now. That said it's not a big deal for me if no review is
done soon (it's not that I'll suddenly disappear :).

Boris