Subject: [boost] Boost Threading Shared Memory
From: Tanya Gillis (turtletsg_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-10-27 16:27:47

I have a question regarding Boost threads, and am awaiting acceptance into
the Boost Threads forum. I was wondering if anyone can help me. I am
creating a multithreaded application using Boost threading, and would like
to know how shared memory is implemented by Boost for threading. Each thread
creates an object separately, and that object has a private member variable.
We are seeing in our application that that member variable is looking the
same, as if it was shared among the threads. Is this plausible? How does it
work?

Thanks.