Subject: Re: [boost] [chrono] review version
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-11-02 05:59:14

Excellent - I hope we can get this reviewed and into a release Real Soon
Now.

Paul

PS Some nits

I think you are missing an @ below:

Appendix B: Rationale
See [http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/wg21/docs/papers/2008/n2661.htm N2661
- A Foundation to Sleep On]

And I think Andrew? got a poor thanks for his efforts - or they we e not
enough ;-)

"Thanks to Adrew Chinoff for his help polishing the documentation."

3. __high_precisionclock_ is missing a _?

constexpr don't used for min(), max() and zero() - 'don't' should be
'isn't'?

http://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/sandbox/chrono/libs/chrono/doc/html/index.ht