Subject: Re: [boost] [build] print test failing on release
From: Vladimir Prus (vladimir_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-11-05 05:41:17

On Saturday, October 30, 2010 01:55:11 Eric Niebler wrote:
> Volodya, can you investigate the failure of the Boost.build "print" test
> on the release branch? It's currently failing across all platforms.

Frankly, I'm not sure what's happening. It appears that revision 64217 have
to be merged to the release branch, and without it, Boost.Build tests don't
run at all at release branch, because they cannot find bjam.

However, that would mean every single test should fail, and the release
summary is pretty fine. Maybe, we manage to run trunk Boost.Build
tests, even on release branch? I'll investigate futher.

- Volodya