Subject: Re: [boost] How about a call for bug-fix volunteers?
From: Andreas Masur (boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-11-05 08:01:55

On Oct 26, 2010, at 11:00 AM, Jim Bell wrote:

> Library authors shouldn't have to bear the burden of bug reports for
> their libraries alone. Even maintaining their regression tests across
> all platforms isn't realistic (and isn't being done).
>
> So what if we try to recruit a couple helpers for each library?

I also would like to offer my interest in helping out. I am doing C++ for about 13 years now, however, not necessarily to the level of some of you guys around here. Nonetheless, it's always fun to enhance your knowledge and certainly fixing bugs is a good way to get your hands dirty.

Since I have seen the other volunteers offering specific timeframes per day/weekend, I would like to understand whether or not these are required as finding time every day may be quite difficult for me given my current job. Certainly the weekends are easier....

Ciao, Andreas