Subject: Re: [boost] mkl+boost problems
From: Thomas Klimpel (Thomas.Klimpel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-11-09 06:20:51

Andrey Asadchev wrote:
> This P4 variable creates havoc of MPL templates which have P4 template
> parameters names.
>
> What to do?

I think mkl-10.0.3 was the last version that had this problem. The later versions mkl-10.0.4, mkl-10.1.x and mkl-10.2.x no longer define these constants. So there is no need to fill an additional bug report to Intel.

Because the "numeric_bindings" use MPL, and you proposed extensions <http://lists.boost.org/MailArchives/ublas/2010/07/4480.php> to them some time ago, I have the impression that you might be using the "numeric_bindings"" interface to cblas. Even so the "numeric_bindings" are also tested with mkl, I have to admit that I tested the cblas interface only with atlas, not with mkl. So I didn't notice that you are forced to include both the headers from the "numeric_bindings" and "mkl_cblas.h" in the same source file. However, fixing this is not high on my priority list.

Regards,
Thomas