Subject: [boost] [icl] The Interval Container Library (ICL) moved to the Boost trunk
From: Joachim Faulhaber (afojgo_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-11-10 12:29:55

Dear All,

thank you again for you welcoming comments on the latest version of
the now renamed Interval Container Library ICL (formerly Interval
Template Library ITL). And thanks to Hartmut for your "invitation" to
move the library to the Boost trunk. This might be a small step for
Boost but it's a big step for me ;-)

I am not sure what has to be done now, so my test suite will be
executed in the daily tests that is summarized in the trunk summary on
the Boost web-site. I have added my lib into the list in
status/Jamfile.v2. I am also wondering how I get information about and
deal with errors from those tests on platforms that I can not run on
my machine. I didn't find anything about those topics on the Wiki so
far.

Maybe someone can provide some guidance :)

Thanks,
Joachim