Subject: Re: [boost] [Review] Formal Review of Proposed Boost.Chrono LibraryStarts TOMORROW
From: vicente.botet (vicente.botet_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-11-12 11:27:57

Hi,

I have tested the constexpr with gcc-4.6. I would like to commit these changes on the sandbox, but I wanted to ask the ML before in case this could disturb the review. As the reference of the review is the file on the Vault, I think that committing these changes should not disturnb the review. Anthony, could I commit?

I have also make some modifications to the documentation following the comments of the reveiwers (even if not done completly yet). Anthony, could I commit the documentation changes?

Best regards,
Vicente Juan Botet Escribá
http://viboes.blogspot.com/