Subject: Re: [boost] [config] compiler/gcc.hpp version 4.5 to update
From: John Maddock (boost.regex_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-11-13 04:44:09

>in gcc.hpp the last know version is 4.4

Oops, do you want to go ahead and fix that in Trunk?

>Is there any new features that should be updated for gcc-4.5?

I don't believe so, I did a quick check of the gcc-4.5 config last week, I
didn't double check in C++0x mode though if you want to check that.

>Even if gcc-4.6 has not been released yet it will be useful to update the
>file for this version also. In particular I'm interested in the consexpr
>feature.

We don't normally introduce config changes for unreleased compilers - but if
you can test this then by all means fix Trunk.

John.