Subject: Re: [boost] [python] still compile error using pyhton 3.x
From: Dean Michael Berris (mikhailberis_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-11-21 07:15:26

On Sun, Nov 21, 2010 at 7:51 PM, Christopher Lux
<christopherlux_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Hi,
> since 1.44 boost python does not compile anymore using python 3.x
> (after a GSOC project it worked fine with python 3.1). I reported this
> after the 1.44 release and i thought someone had fixed it. This is
> really sad to see this great library not working anymore.
>
> These are the errors generated:

It's probably best to create a Trac ticket for this, assigned to the
'python' Component, so that it can be tracked appropriately by the
Boost.Python maintainers. It would be best to indicate the platform,
and the steps to reproduce.

The Trac for Boost is at https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/

HTH

--