Subject: Re: [boost] [Preprocessor] Adding variadic macros support
From: Matt Calabrese (rivorus_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-11-24 14:58:07

On Wed, Nov 24, 2010 at 3:22 AM, Mathias Gaunard <
mathias.gaunard_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Other possible applications could be to accept the sequence (a)(b, c, d)(e)
> as being the same as (a)((b, c, d))(e).

I've recently done exactly this in my Generic and AutoFunction libraries,
only instead of wrapping the elements with commas in extra parentheses, it
wraps them all in extra parentheses. The macro takes a "variadic" sequence
and yields the corresponding Boost.Preprocessor sequence. I'll link to the
implementation on my next sandbox commit (which should be tonight).

--
-Matt Calabrese