Subject: Re: [boost] Library for configuration file parsing
From: Jeff Benshetler (jeff.benshetler_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-11-26 19:48:51

I've switched to using Python for configuration files about 6 years ago, and
stopped writing "little languages" of my own. There is a great deal of
flexibility and extensibility from using a general purpose language, and it
has a fully documented syntax with good error messages.

On Fri, Nov 26, 2010 at 5:31 PM, Denis Shevchenko <for.dshevchenko_at_[hidden]