Subject: Re: [boost] [Bug Sprint] The Boost bug sprint has begun!
From: Vicente Botet (vicente.botet_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-11-28 10:38:16

Hi,

The following Boost.Thread minor Tickets contains a patch that seems correct
to me.

#4819 boost.thread's documentation misprints
#3975 Incorrect precondition for promise::set_wait_callback()
#2639 documentation should be extended
#3885 document about mix usage of boost.thread and native thread api
#4315 gcc 4.4 Warning: inline ... declared as dllimport: attribute ignored
#3762 Thread can't be compiled with winscw (Codewarrior by Nokia)
#4818 Fix for warning on unused variable in
boost/thread/pthread/condition_variable.hpp

This one needs just to remove one of the duplicated files.
#3160 Duplicate tutorial code in boost::thread

I think that this one can be closed:
#4773 boost::this_thread::sleep(Microsecond Resolution) new Feature
Requests To Be Determined 3 weeks

Anthony, could you check them to see if they can be included in trunk? This
could reduce the # of Thread tickets by 10.

Of course there are other tickets that seems much more critical, most of
them related to move semantics, tss, 64 bits, ...

I will see if I can provide a patch for these ones which seems not too
complex:

#4048 thread::id formatting involves locale
#2575 Bug- Boost 1.36.0 on Itanium platform
#4533 timespec translation fails for times before 1970

Best,
Vicente