Subject: Re: [boost] [Bug Sprint] Status for Tuesday, November 30th
From: Simonson, Lucanus J (lucanus.j.simonson_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-11-30 13:08:48

Marshall Clow wrote:
> There were 59 changes to the trac database yesterday.
> [ I'd like to say "59 tickets were changed", but some tickets were
> changed more than once. ]
>
> A couple of notes:
> 1) Please log into the Trac system before you add/modify a ticket.
> "Anonymous said:" is hard to follow up. 2) It is perfectly OK to add
> a comment to a ticket that says "I tested this patch on my system
> (foo, gcc 1.2.3.4, etc) and it worked fine/didn't work/etc"

If I log into the trac system from the page where I'm viewing a ticket it doesn't update the page to reflect my login information. I did enter my username in the field supplied for that, however.

> Useful reports:
> https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/report/1 -- full list

It turns out I had an open bug, easily fixed, however.

Boost::Polygon Polygon Concept contains function
Reported by: altanbileg <altanbileg_at_...> Owned by: ljsimons
Milestone: Boost 1.46.0 Component: polygon
Version: Boost 1.44.0 Severity: Problem

My preference would be to get an email when a ticket is filed against my library. Is there a setting in trac where I can turn that on? I'd also prefer to get email from users about bugs either directly or through the dev list because I check that almost every day while trac doesn't get a lot of attention.

Regards,
Luke