Subject: Re: [boost] Boost development calendar
From: Daniel James (dnljms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-12-03 08:26:11

On 3 December 2010 13:12, David Bellot <david.bellot_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> is it my configuration or the Boost Developer Google Calendar is not updated
> anymore ?
> As this calendar is shared, it would be nice to have the next important
> events (like closing 1.46, 1.47, 1.48...) in it.
> (but if I misconfigured something, then forget about my email :-D ).

It gets updated when the release cycle is started. We haven't kicked
off 1.46 yet, partly because of confusion over whether there was going
to be a point release. Unless something comes up, we should aim for
the normal schedule:

https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/ReleaseSchedule

I'll do a lot of the 1.46 setup stuff tonight or tomorrow, although I
don't have write access to the calendar, so I'll ask someone else to
update it.

Daniel