Subject: Re: [boost] [Bug Sprint] Final report for the (late 2010) Bug Sprint
From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-12-08 10:04:23

Jim Bell wrote:

>>> In the same way we have the lib in a week sessions ?
>>> Maybe we could say the first day, ehre is the state of libs, make group,
>>> pick a lib per group and starts the hack'a'thon ?
>> I like that idea. Marshall: is that something you would like to pursue?
>
> What if you put big gold stars on their name-tag proportional to the
> bugs they've fixed before they arrive. And recognize the top five with
> fanfare.
>
> How many attend BoostCon?

About 100 -- of course many of them are folks like me who are too busy to fix
bugs in their own lib :-( Anyway, I believe this was suggested as a possible
Library in a Week topic, although I'd worry that no one would get up in the
morning to do bug fixes. I think the recognition idea is good -- maybe we
could even have some awards (t-shirts or other swag) for the most prolific bug
fixers.

Jeff