Subject: Re: [boost] [icl] Permission to merge to release branch
From: Joachim Faulhaber (afojgo_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-12-15 18:09:36

Hi Eric, Michael, Beman, Daniel and list,

2010/12/15 Daniel James <dnljms_at_[hidden]>:
> On 15 December 2010 21:10, Joachim Faulhaber <afojgo_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>>
>> phew, I am pretty much stressed out by my svn experience today and

... it's finally done. Although the tortoise can be pretty stubborn at times.

Thank you all for your congrats and support. I am happy to have
finally moved my project successfully to the release branch. I will
edit the status xml file tomorrow. Let me know, if there is anything
left to be done for me with respect to the release 1.46.

Thanx,
Joachim

---
Interval Container Library [Boost.Icl]