Subject: Re: [boost] [QuickBook] missing prev/next
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-12-21 05:08:03

<pbristow_at_[hidden]>
> wrote:

Clearly you have - I just thought it was worth checking.

I would look at the html source and compare link to up.png with those to
prev.png - in the Units library itself.

Does the Units library have its own /images section? which might be missing
the prev/next?

But I no really good suggestions :-(

Paul

---