Subject: Re: [boost] [range][stride] broken?
From: Neil Groves (neil_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-12-22 06:54:11

On Wed, Dec 22, 2010 at 11:20 AM, Maxim Yanchenko
<maximyanchenko_at_[hidden]>wrote:

> Michel MORIN <mimomorin <at> gmail.com> writes:
>
> > Maxim Yanchenko wrote:
> > > Am I doing anything wrong, or range::stride is broken?
> >
> > I think it's a bug of strided_range.
> > Could you please create a ticket for this at
> https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost?
> > (It would be better to provide a minimal test case.)
> >
> Thanks for confirmation, created a ticket:
> https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/ticket/5014

I wanted to apologize for this mistake. I can assure you that I am working
on this right now. I will submit a fix to boost-trunk today. After a couple
of days of passes on boost-trunk I shall merge to boost-release.

Sorry for the error and any inconvenience it may have caused.

Regards,
Neil Groves