Subject: Re: [boost] Phoenix3 Status update.
From: Eric Niebler (eric_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-12-23 13:48:48

On 12/23/2010 1:28 PM, Hartmut Kaiser wrote:
> Thomas Heller wrote:
>> I guess we can schedule the review now. Hartmut, does your offer still
>> stand?
>
> Definitely. Let's do it asap. What about mid January?

Before it can be effectively reviewed, at least some of the new docs
need to be finished. The mini-review was requested because Phoenix
needed to be ported to Proto. The Phoenix grammar, intermediate form,
evaluators and extension mechanism need to be documented so folks can
judge how well the Proto port has been accomplished. It doesn't have to
be an elaborate production, but there needs to be something.

My 02,

--
Eric Niebler
BoostPro Computing