Subject: Re: [boost] [Boost Graph Library] Having trouble constructing necessary parameters for the isomorphism algorithm
From: Jeremiah Willcock (jewillco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-12-31 13:00:25

On Thu, 30 Dec 2010, Alexander Bock wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> First of all, I new to the mailing list, so please excuse me for any beginner's mistakes I may make :) I am also new to the Boost Graph Library.
>
> I am having some trouble implementing the Boost Graph Library
> isomorphism algorithm under MSVC++ 2008 Express Edition. Since I am
> using MSVC++, I cannot use the named parameter method, as specified in
> the docs. I am not entirely sure, but I think my problem is the vertex
> invariants that I pass to the algorithm. I am using Boost 1.43.

Please try the named parameter version -- the comment about VC++ is
probably about version 6, and you are using a much newer (and more
compliant) version. Otherwise, the actual default used in the
implementation appears to be difficult to construct. You might be able to
pass "boost::constant_property_map<VertexDescriptor, int>(0)" as both of
the invariant arguments (and 1 as vertex_max_invariant), but I'm not sure
and haven't tried it.

-- Jeremiah Willcock