Subject: Re: [boost] [Boost Graph Library] Having trouble constructing necessary parameters for the isomorphism algorithm
From: Jeremiah Willcock (jewillco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-01-03 10:41:35

On Mon, 3 Jan 2011, Alexander Bock wrote:

> Thank you for your suggestion, that should make it a whole lot simpler.
> When I try to compile the following though, I get an error stating that
> Boost cannot find a certain property. I am not sure which property it
> is, but I think it might be something to do with the fact that I'm using
> bundled properties. I see the vertex_index_t property, but I since I am
> using bundled properties (with my own index property), maybe I need to
> tell Boost to use that instead, like I do in the index property maps?

Yes, you would need to specify your own index map as a separate argument
to the algorithm in the case you are describing. It looks like the error
message is saying that as well, so please try it and see if you still get
errors. Once you have done that, any temporary property maps that are
built based on the vertex_index map should also use yours.

-- Jeremiah Willcock