Subject: Re: [boost] [local] request SVN write access
From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-01-05 11:17:25

On 1/5/2011 9:10 AM, Lorenzo Caminiti wrote:
> I would like to request write access to Boost SVN so I can commit Boost.Local.
>
> Boost.Local status is as follow:
> 1) Implemented and compiled on both MSVC and GCC.
> 2) Documented (using QuickBook).
> 3) There are examples to exercise all library features.
> 4) No regression tests yet.
> 5) Not peer-reviewed yet.
>
> I am not familiar with the process so I do not know at which point a
> Boost library under construction is committed into Boost SVN... please
> let me know if it is a good idea to commit Boost.Local or if I should
> wait.

If it's not an accepted library all you can get is access to the sandbox
area(s). You need to mail the moderators to ask for access, see the
subversion wiki page for additional info
<https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/BoostSubversion#DeveloperAccesstoSubversion>.
Make sure to explain why you want access when you email the moderators.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything