Subject: Re: [boost] [QuickBook] missing prev/next
From: Daniel James (dnljms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-01-07 11:58:40

On 7 January 2011 16:29, Lorenzo Caminiti <lorcaminiti_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> I installed xsltproc and docbook following the instructions on the
> Boost website for Windows (but I am sure I messed up something...). Is
> there a way I can check/post specific XSL/DocBook configuration files?
> Where are these configuration files?

There are a few different places with installation instructions - can
you link to the page you followed? Also are you using cygwin and did
you use the setup_boostbook script, or did you write your
user-config.jam yourself? Can you post your user-config.jam if you
did.

> Also, how can I get the Doxygen reference documentation to have hyper
> links? I would like for both for Doxygen to link Doxygen pages as well
> as the QuickBook sections. I had to manually use the <a> HTML command
> but it that is not ideal and it broke in the build you have posted on
> boost-sandbox website...

I'm not sure as I don't use doxygen, I'll look into it. Can you link
to a page where it didn't work? I can't find any anchors in your
headers.

Daniel