Subject: Re: [boost] [tasklets] new lib
From: Oliver Kowalke (k-oli_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-01-09 11:04:44

As I wrote in the docu a tasklet is associated with a fiber. The
difference between a fiber and a coroutine is that the coroutine can be
seen as a language-level construct while a fiber is a system-level
construct (fibers are conceptualy equivalent to coroutines).
boost.tasklet provides an scheduler interface and comes with a
round-robin scheduler (priority scheduler is planed).