Subject: Re: [boost] [geometry] fusion adapt is missing
From: Barend Gehrels (barend_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-01-11 08:49:31

hi Akira,

On 11-1-2011 14:16, Akira.T wrote:
> Hi, follow code in libs/geometry/example/c09_custom_fusion_example.cpp :
>
> #include<boost/geometry/geometries/adapted/fusion.hpp>
> #include<boost/geometry/geometries/adapted/fusion_cartesian.hpp>
>
> But, this header file is missing.
> Please add file to trunk.

That file is not yet "supported", that is to say I prepared that
c09_custom_fusion_example and (by accident) committed it, but should
actually not yet be there. The c09 example is not yet in the solution or
jamfile, so consider it as not yet there.

After that Alfredo might have worked on it (pasted from mail 27-10-2010):
> Feel free to incorporate it in Boost.Geometry. I am working in a
> fusion adapter too. This is very useful to me because I do most of the
> (cartesian) geometry related stuff with boost::array<double, N>

If there is progress there, it is very welcome.

Thanks, Barend