Subject: Re: [boost] [Wiki] Changes in information about gcc warnings.
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-01-15 04:37:40

Looks good advice to me. I'll leave you two (and others if they pitch in) to update the
guidelines on GCC. It is a wiki after all, but on-list discussion before edits is wise.

Do we need a separate section on Clang?

If so will you create one with what (little) info you have so far?

And we are still missing guidance on other compilers.
Are they dead in the water?

Paul

---
Paul A. Bristow,