Subject: Re: [boost] [Boost Graph Library] Having trouble constructing necessary parameters for the isomorphism algorithm
From: Alexander Bock (sky_ax_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-01-15 06:30:12

The attached project should compile, and crash at the same location. Note that it was compiled in MSVC++ 2008 Express Edition with Boost 1.43

It looks like my STL implementation uses _SCL_SECURE_VALIDATE_RANGE(*range checking goes here*) to check bounds. I do not have Valgrind or a tool similar to it. I just used the debugging mode in MSVC++.

The BoostGraph::Compare(BoostGraph& comparableGraph) implements the isomorphism algorithm. I'm using Boost for a bioinformatics project. The ViennaFile::dotBracket strings are identical and thus generate the same graph.