Subject: Re: [boost] namespace boost?
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-01-16 07:07:54

+1 - it will come round and bite you eventually (or some poor unsuspecting
maintainer).

And Boost's many examples should NOT set a bad example by doing "using
namespace boost".

IMO "using boost::a_library::a_function;" is actually much better, despite
being longer, because it makes clear where the function comes from.

Authors NB!

Paul

---
Paul A. Bristow,