Subject: [boost] Review communication
From: Mateusz Loskot (mateusz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-01-17 11:40:20

Folks,

I've been collecting results after the recent review of Boost.GIL
extensions and I noticed that some reviewers notified the library author
directly about some significant changes in their reviews/votes,
without sending CC to ml/review manager. It means, review manager hasn't
received those updates what means biased results of review.

Dear reviewers, please check To/CC fields carefully while posting
your comments during reviews.

p.s. Regarding the Boost.GIL extensions review, we're
negotiating a few details with Christian and the results
will be available very soon.

Best regards,

Member of ACCU, http://accu.org