Subject: Re: [boost] [BGL] New isomorphism test algorithm contribution
From: Jeremiah Willcock (jewillco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-01-17 15:07:08

On Mon, 17 Jan 2011, Carlos Cardeñosa Pérez wrote:

> Hi Jeremiah,
>
> Any feedback regarding our isomorphism detection algorithm?

Do you have tests or documentation for the code? Could you please add in
comments that state what the code is doing, data structures used, etc.?
Also, could you please rename things (CamelCase and header guards mostly)
that do not follow the rules at
<URL:http://www.boost.org/development/requirements.html>? There are a few
spelling errors in names:

patition -> partition
discarted -> discarded
backtraking -> backtracking
automorphims -> automorphisms

Maps (such as std::map and std::multimap) from vertices or edges to values
should usually be property maps for constant-time lookup.

You don't need to use "typedef struct" in C++.

In SequenceOfPartitionsList, you should not inherit from std::vector (that
is not recommended practice); you can just have your class contain the
vector instead. Some of the "this->" method calls would be cleaner that
way, too.

There should not be any tabs in your C++ files.

There will probably be other comments after those are handled; please send
a new version when you get a chance.

-- Jeremiah Willcock