Subject: Re: [boost] [1.46.0] [units] test_output failing allrelease regressioncompilers
From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-01-18 15:48:44

On 1/18/2011 11:40 AM, vicente.botet wrote:
> [...]

I guess I should have been more clear.. I'm not an uber-expert XSLT
programmer. And have very little understanding of the details of the
current XSLT regression results processing. And I'm not sure anyone does
any more. So if you wanted to tackle the current XSLT reports, all I can
do is point you to where they are:

<http://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/trunk/tools/regression/xsl_reports/>

And to say that, when I used to run those scripts, it was the
"build_results.sh" wrapper that I used. Which in turn runs some other
wrapper written in Python. Which then runs a variety of XSLT scripts.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything