Subject: Re: [boost] [1.46] Late changes?
From: Eric Niebler (eric_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-01-21 08:31:55

On 1/21/2011 7:57 PM, John Maddock wrote:
> I've just fixed this nasty bug which manifests itself as the
> hypergeometric PDF calculating bogus values on certain FPUs:
> https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/ticket/5095
>
> Ignoring the new diagnostic code (not normally executed) the change is
> pretty trivial: https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/changeset/68346.
>
> Is there likely to be a window where this can be merged to 1.46?

(Looking at the changeset...) Is the only significant change there the
casts around the floating point variables? That looks pretty trivial.

According to the dev calendar, we don't roll a beta until Monday. So
yeah, you can go ahead and merge this to release.

Thanks,

--
Eric Niebler
BoostPro Computing