Subject: Re: [boost] What's happened to Ryppl?
From: Dave Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-01-25 12:54:13

[Redirecting replies to the boost developers' list; we should have
been there nearly from the beginning. Anyone who wants to see the
earlier parts of the thread should look to
http://groups.google.com/group/boostusers/browse_thread/thread/6d0d01eb3cac4abf]

Hi Robert,

Could you please use standard quoting? I am having trouble separating
the parts you wrote below from what Eric wrote.

Thanks,
Dave