Subject: Re: [boost] [1.46.0] Beta status
From: Vladimir Prus (vladimir_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-01-25 16:26:22

Beman Dawes wrote:

> We are holding for a Boost Build merge. As soon as that's done, and
> tests cycled, AFAIK we are ready for the beta.

The merge has been completed, with release now being identical to trunk. The
build of release branch appears to be working fine.

I did not merge Jamroot, because it appears to only contain changes relevant
to Boost.Build/Python, which are big and scary and not yet necessary on release
branch anyway.

> If anyone is aware of any other showstoppers, please let us know right away.

We have three items at

        https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/report/29

Note that the report was broken until I was surprised by zero issues, examined the filter,
and found it broken a few minutes ago. I am not sure these are actual showstoppers.

Thanks,

--
Vladimir Prus
Mentor Graphics