Subject: Re: [boost] [string] proposal
From: Matus Chochlik (chochlik_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-01-26 02:30:02

Hi,

In order to keep the number of my replies down,
in my following posts I will respond to
several messages at once (sorry in advance).

On Fri, Jan 21, 2011 at 1:42 PM, Glyn Matthews <glyn.matthews_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> No need to duck and cover, you should be applauded for taking the initiative
> here.

Thanks for the encouragement.

> Definitely make a Git repository.

On Fri, Jan 21, 2011 at 1:07 PM, Dean Michael Berris
<mikhailberis_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Maybe you have a publicly available Git repository -- maybe on Github
> -- we'd have a better discussion going?

Actually I think that it would be prudent if
some "more senior" member of the Boost community
managed the repository for this very important
project. But, if nobody does it by the end of
this week I will create a new git repo.
Any preferences (SourceForge, Github, Gitorious,
Something different) ?

BR,

Matus