Subject: Re: [boost] Process discussions
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-01-31 09:38:59

That seems lot of extra sub folders for something that a modest about of
name control could avoid?

But I would not even think changing it now.

I haven't found that explanation of why anywhere - but of course there isn't
an effective index to much of Boost ;-)

(I note that there are some projects in sandbox that fail to follow this
layout, so they are going to get into trouble :-( A template might help?)

Paul

---
Paul A. Bristow,
Prizet Farmhouse, Kendal LA8 8AB  UK