Subject: Re: [boost] [1.46.0 beta 1] Release 1.46.0 beta 1 available
From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-01-31 11:52:43

On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 8:00 AM, Joachim Faulhaber
<afojgo_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> There seems to be a problem with boost_1_46_0_beta1.7z and
> boost_1_46_0_beta1.zip on
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/boost/files/boost/1.46.0.beta.1/
>
> I didn't get proper versions of the files. I tried downloading on a
> windows-7 (64Bit) machine using firefox. To make sure the problem is
> not on my side I also downloaded boost_1_45_0, which worked without
> problems.

The MD5 sums given by SourceForge are correct, so it looks like the
files got uploaded OK.

But like you, I'm getting very short files when I try a download. Each
time I try to download a file, I get a different count.

SourceForge is also very slow:-(

I'll try again later to file a trouble report.

--Beman