Subject: Re: [boost] [trac] The no-spam solution..
From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-02-01 10:02:27

On 2/1/2011 3:41 AM, John Maddock wrote:
>> As a result of the tweaking it's also more likely that people will be
>> accosted by a CAPTCHA challenge. Usually this is enough to validate a
>> trac post. But there will be times when even the CAPTCHA is not enough
>> to overcome the preceived SPAMiness of the post. Feel free to post
>> here if you run into one of those cases. Although looking at the logs,
>> I haven't seen one in the past few days either.
>>
>> Enjoy.. The SPAM free experience :-)
>
> Thanks Rene!

Welcome.

> Does seem like most of the changes I've made to the Trac recently have
> been CAPTCHA'ed, not sure what that says about me though.... ;-)

If you are logged in you should never see a CAPTCHA, as you are supposed
to bypass the entire anti-spam filter. Where you logged in when doing
those changes? Could you point me to some of the changes? If you don't
remember, point to wherever you see the next CAPTCHA. And I'll look at
the logs to see if I can tweak further.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything