Subject: Re: [boost] Rave for proposed Boost.Local (functions)
From: Michael Caisse (boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-02-02 02:46:00

On 02/01/2011 11:24 PM, Jeffrey Lee Hellrung, Jr. wrote:

> It might help Lorenzo's cause to give specific examples where he (or
> anyone else) feels the (proposed) Boost.Local construct is superior in
> some way to the Boost.Phoenix construct.

Agreed. As a heavy user of Phoenix 2.0 I am unable to see the
improvements over existing Phoenix or the anticipate release of 3.0. A
list of benefits over existing solutions as well as known limitations
would be extremely helpful in determining the relevance of this proposed
library.

michael

--
Michael Caisse