Subject: Re: [boost] [config][clang] Does <boost/config/compiler/clang.hpp> need updating?
From: Marshall Clow (mclow.lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-02-02 16:30:09

On Feb 2, 2011, at 12:23 PM, Beman Dawes wrote:

> http://clang.llvm.org/cxx_status.html now has a table for C++0x features.
>
> rvalue references, variadic templates, and static_asserts are showing as green.
>
> Does <boost/config/compiler/clang.hpp> need updating?

Almost certainly.

> Is there a maintainer for <boost/config/compiler/clang.hpp>?

I don't know.
If no one else steps up, I can give it a try later this month (after the Boost.Process review)

-- Marshall

Marshall Clow Idio Software <mailto:mclow.lists_at_[hidden]>

A.D. 1517: Martin Luther nails his 95 Theses to the church door and is promptly moderated down to (-1, Flamebait).
        -- Yu Suzuki